Frequently asked questions
Where are you located?
The Beach Center, Ground Level, Jumeirah 1
What are your operating hours?
Sunday to Saturday
What is the ordering process?
What are your payment methods?
We accept Cash, Credit Cards and Bank Transfers.
Do you deliver?
How much is the minimum order for other Emirates?
Can I choose a specific delivery time?
How far in advance should I order?
Do you have limited stocks of whole cakes in your bakery?
Can I put something on hold?
How can I amend or cancel an order?
How should I store my sweets?
What is your allergy information?
Do you have cake toppers?
Can I customize my cake order?
Do you offer wholesale?
Can Maison De Rose host my party?
How do I apply for a job at Maison De Rose?
What are your payment terms and conditions?
Full payment in advance is required.
For any cancellation of order, we should receive a call or Whatsapp message from the booking mobile number to Maison De Rose mobile: +971505582111
Orders can be cancelled up to 48 hours in advance. If any amount was paid, customer will get a full refund.
Cancelling the orders within 24Hrs to 48Hrs – only 50% of the payment will be refunded.
No cancellation accepted after 24 hours. There will be no refund, as the order will be in production stage.
Refunds will be made on to the original mode of payment and will be processed within 10 to 15 days depending on the issuing bank of the credit/debit card.
No refunds will be paid in cash.
Full refunds are processed on the below cases only:
- Wrong product was sent
- Product is defective, as agreed by merchant
- Product was damaged when delivered by Maison De Rose
- Cancelling orders 48Hrs prior.
For each visitor to our web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer's domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible).We collect only the domain name, but not the e-mail address of visitors to our Web page, the e-mail addresses of those who post messages to our bulletin board, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, the e-mail addresses of those who make postings to our chat areas, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations. The information we collect is used to improve the content of our web page, used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site, used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org . From time to time, we make the e-mail addresses of those who access our site available to other reputable organizations whose products or services we think you might find interesting. If you do not want us to share your e-mail address with other companies or organizations, please let us know by calling us at the number provided.
With respect to Ad Servers: To try and bring you offers that are of interest to you, we have relationships with other companies that we allow to place ads on our Web pages. As a result of your visit to our site, ad server companies may collect information such as your domain type, your IP address and clickstream information.
With respect to security: When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial or health information, we redirect visitors to a secure server and will notify visitors through a pop-up screen on our site. If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- Maison De rose Bakery & café LLC will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
- Maison De rose Bakery & café LLC takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However (www.maisonderose.ae) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
- Maison de rose bakery & Cafe LLC is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers' are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
Have a different question? Then don’t hesitate to call, email, or visit us!